Compliance and Commitment
Ultrawave is committed to environmentally friendly manufacturing practices and will ensure the following:
Compliance with Environmental Law and Regulations
- Our operations are conducted in a manner which respects the quality of the environment and prevents pollution.
- Effective procedures and equipment for environmental protection are maintained, consistent with available technology.
- Realistic objectives are set to achieve continual improvement of environmental performance.
Cooperation and Risk Assessment
- Cooperation, wherever possible, with national and local governments and regulators in analysing environmental issues, investigating problems and developing cost-effective, scientifically-based environmental standards.
- We work toward reducing the burden on the environment, toward minimizing associated risks and toward lowering the use of energy and resources, at or above the legal requirements.
- We take appropriate precautions to avoid environmental hazards and to prevent damage to the environment.
- We assess and incorporate the potential impact on the environment in product and process planning at the earliest possible stage
Individual and Collective Responsibility
As a company, Ultrawave communicates with and ensures our staff understands their role in minimising the environmental impact of their activities.