Oct 12, 2020
We thought it was about time that our branding was updated, so hired local graphic designers Webber Design for a rebrand.
Our previous logo has held us in good stead for 30 years, but we realised of late that it was starting to show its age, so we hired local branding/graphic designers Webber Design to develop us a fresh, flexible, and contemporary brand, that would see us through the next 30 years.
After an audit of the old brand, Webber Design asked us to complete a 'Branding Questionnaire' so that they could learn as much about the company as they could, to better answer our brief. This process was useful for us too - forcing us to look at our brand and our business in a new way.
They then developed a range of solutions for us to look at - presenting their work in a 'Logo Submission' pdf document, which allowed us to follow their train of thought as designers. Following feedback to the initial presentation, Webber Design then tweaked and amended before presenting a second submission. Barring a few small changes, we were happy to sign off on the brand - in a range of colourways - and start using the brand going forward.
We're really pleased with our new brand, and hope you like it!
If you are interested in branding, then take a look at the Branding Presentation that Webber Design made for us.
Recent Blog Posts
- Ultrawave Rebrand: Same quality, new look
- Which Detergent Should I Use?
- Fighting Covid-19: New specialist disinfectant and range of ultrasonic cleaning baths
- Q&A with Andrew Farr, Broadstreet Dental Practice
- Ultrasonic cleaning versus UVC light sterilisation
- What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
- Keep clean during COVID-19: What does it all mean?
- Leading F1 Racing Team Uses Ultrawave Ultrasonics For High Quality Cleaning Results
- Partnering with Dentaid to spread smiles worldwide
- Ultrawave Ultrasonic Cleaner Provides Safe Cleaning
- Ultrawave and Minerva Charity Partnership: Music and the Deaf