Jul 3, 2020
The ultrasonic cleaner uses tiny bubbles to decontaminate surfaces, especially deep into crevices and joints, where wipes and sprays may not reach.
"The difference between wiping down with IPA wipes and putting in a bath with active cleaning is massive when there is one person running a cutter and cleaning we’ve now got next to no time on cleaning anymore so he can cut & assemble and package so it is definitely accelerating things!"
Rohan Monico, Volunteer PPE Manufacturer
The Ultrawave Sanitiser is an ultrasonic cleaner designed to provide a way to clean, removing traces of contamination and bacteria. Our units provide a faster cleaning process utilising specific parameters and cleaning detergents. The Ultrasonics will destroy the cell wall of germs and kill the germs.
Our units provide a faster cleaning process utilising specific parameters and cleaning detergents. The Ultrasonics will destroy the cell wall of germs and kill the germs.
The Sanitiser is suitable for cleaning in a host of environments and can be tailored to your requirements.
Please click here to see the range, or contact us for more information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Fighting Covid-19: New specialist disinfectant and range of ultrasonic cleaning baths
- Q&A with Andrew Farr, Broadstreet Dental Practice
- Ultrasonic cleaning versus UVC light sterilisation
- What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
- Keep clean during COVID-19: What does it all mean?
- Leading F1 Racing Team Uses Ultrawave Ultrasonics For High Quality Cleaning Results
- Partnering with Dentaid to spread smiles worldwide
- Ultrawave Ultrasonic Cleaner Provides Safe Cleaning
- Ultrawave and Minerva Charity Partnership: Music and the Deaf